North Kent Cleaning Services provide a range of Food production area and factory cleaning services to companies of all sizes in Kent and Medway
Here at North Kent Cleaning Services we work closely with established food production companies and have also set up complete cleaning schedules for new start up sites.
We understand the need to clean thoroughly for all food production facilities whether organic or non organic, human consumption or animal feeds. We have a wide range of experience in varying food sectors.
We ensure physical, chemical and bacterialogically clean production areas, providing sterile standards if required.
The cleaning chemicals and processes we use are tailored to your requirements and site conditions.
All of our staff are trained in the most up to date industry standard cleaning techniques. They are also compliant with all aspects of Health and Safety at work including all COSHH regulations.
What does our cleaning process do?
• Reduction of Food Poisoning Bacteria
• Removal of material that may sustain pest activity
• Removal of debris that may supports growth of micro-organisms
• Reduction of the risks of cross contamination
• Makes for a safer, more favourable working environment
• Could prevent damage to machinery (less downtime)
• Helps in increasing customer confidence
• Satisfies legal requirements (Food Safety Act 1990)
Our high quality cleaning standards reduce the following:
• Poor quality products – gives reduced shelf life, customer complaints, loss of reputation, court proceedings, food poisoning, loss of sales
• Food wastage, production re-runs
• Taints and other food contamination
• Equipment/production breakdowns
• Deterioration of floors and drainage systems
• Customer Complaints
• Possible Food Poisoning Outbreaks
• Reduction of Product Shelf Life
• Loss of reputation of the Company
Contact us today for a quote